Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can't believe I have two 2 year olds!!

I feel like so much has happened in the last 2 years. Probably because it has. As all parents know, especially new parents...there is no down time. Not to mention we have moved and Carl has started not one but two new jobs. His current position at Enviroissues has turned out to be fantastic. He loves being downtown a block away from the Public Market (our favorite place) and being part of major projects that impact the Pacific Northwest. We are loving being back in Seattle but we are hating the fact we won't have the Sonics to root for next year! Here are some pictures from the last couple months!

They are starting to have SO much fun together...I'm jealous!


Jack LOVES balls...such a boy!


Sophie in a serious moment...


The stand off


My boys


Sophie isn't too sure about the life-jacket.


My 2 year old little boy...who isn't so little anymore!


Sophie with her "Auntie Marlene"


2 year old jello jiggles...thanks Marlene!!


How much fun can a bunch of 2+ year old's have?

No comments: