Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Halloween

We have been enjoying the fall, which happens so quickly on this side of the mountains. We have had fun the last couple of weekends with friends from Seattle visiting...dinner parties are sure different with twins around!
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

My 2 peas in a pod


Sophie having a ball


Jack putting up with the endless photo-op


Mr. Mustard Man with his baby boy and some friends on Halloween


First time in the Bumbo seats...what a God send!


Sophie as content as can be


The cute naked baby shot


Carl and Jack (our future point guard) rooting for the Sonics

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE those pictures. I hope it isn't just me that thinks this, but that picture of just Sophie in her costume looks just like your Mom, Jess!!! And Jack has the most beautiful eyes! I can't wait to see those babies!